Vegan Chilli With Rice.
You can cook Vegan Chilli With Rice using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chilli With Rice
- Prepare of For the Mince.
- You need 90 g of dried soya mince.
- It’s 150 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 1-2 of vegetable stock cubes (I used 2 and omitted salt).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s of For The Chilli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chilli or cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground sweet cinnamon.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Grated cheese.
- Prepare of For The Rice.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- You need 1 of oxo vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare as needed of Frozen peas.
- It’s as needed of Frozen cabbage.
Vegan Chilli With Rice instructions
- MINCE: Soak the soy mince in the boiling water along with the stock cubes and olive oil..
- In a large wok or saucepan heat the olive oil over medium high heat and fry the onions until lightly brown..
- Stir in the soaked mince then add the garlic, mixed herbs and rosemary. Fry for another few minutes. Stirring regularly..
- Add the paprika, smoked paprika, cumin, chilli pepper. Stir continously for about 30 seconds so the spices don't stick to the bottom..
- Add in the tomato can, kidney beans, sweet corn, tomato puree, sugar, cocoa powder and cinnamon. Season to taste with black pepper..
- Add water as needed if the chilli starts to dry out (I added approximately 200-300 ml extra of water)..
- Simmer over low heat for 45-60 minutes..
- In the mean time cook the rice. Soak the rice in a few changes of water until the water is clear to remove the starch. Note I didn't really measure to make the rice and just throw everything together..
- Bring water to boiling point with a vegetable oxo cube..
- Add in the rice and cook for 5 minutes..
- Next add the cabbage and peas and continue to cook until rice is fully cooked through..
- Plate the rice, then top with the chilli and sprinkle cheese. Serve immediately..
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vegan Chilli With Rice, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp