Eggs Benedict Casserole.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, eggs benedict casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggs Benedict Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Eggs Benedict Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eggs benedict casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict Casserole:
- Take 6 oz of Canadian bacon or ham, chopped.
- Make ready 3 of English muffins, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Make ready 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of 2% milk.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Get of hollandaise sauce.
- Get 4 of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
Instructions to make Eggs Benedict Casserole:
- Place half ham in bottom of a greased 8X8 baking pan, top with English muffins, followed by remaining ham..
- Whisk eggs, milk, and onion powder in large bowl. Pour over top of ham and muffins. Refrigerate overnight. (I made this at 9am, refrigerated till 3pm, and served for dinner-turned out great).
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove casserole from fridge while preheating. Sprinkle top with paprika. Bake, covered, for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer..
- In top of double boiler, or metal bowl over simmering water, whisk all hollandaise ingredients but butter constantly, until 160°F, or thick enough to Coat metal spoon..
- Turn off heat. Very slowly whisk in melted butter. Serve sauce with casserole immediately..
- Source: Taste of Home magazine 2013 Sandie Heindel of Liberty, MO.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food eggs benedict casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister yani for sharing Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Eggs Benedict Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp