The Love Omelette.
You can cook The Love Omelette using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Love Omelette
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of tbls milk.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese (or any kind of cheese you prefer).
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 dash of basil.
- You need of Anything else you'd want to stuff in an omelette!.
- Prepare of Approx. 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
The Love Omelette step by step
- Break your eggs into a bowl. Add the milk and the salt and pepper to taste. Whisk with a fork until well blended. (It should all be a solid yellow color) Slice your cheese thinly or grate. Preheat a 10 in skillet on medium-low heat with your vegetable oil. (There should be just enough oil to completely cover the entire bottom of the pan).
- Pour your egg mixture into preheated skillet. Careful not to have the heat too high, you don't want it cooking too fast. While the eggs cook, break any air bubbles that form with your spatula and move the runny uncooked parts of the egg over the cooked parts by rocking the pan gently. The only time you should be touching the egg with the spatula at this point is to pop the air bubbles..
- The egg is ready when it's cooked through and the only runny part left is in the middle and will no longer move. REMOVE FROM HEAT. Now you will add whatever ingredients you want. Any meats you may want to add you should have already cooked before they go on the egg. (Don't go ape spit with ingredients, too much and it won't turn out right) The cooked egg will be a flat circle covering the pan. Your ingredients will go on 1 half of the circle. Load up that half leaving about a half inch of egg showing on the edge..
- The half of the egg with no ingredients gets folded over the half with the ingredients. Now it will be the shape of a taco. RETURN TO HEAT. Keep the curved part of the omelette against the side of the pan. Slide it around a little. You're trying to cook the edges of the omelette together a little bit..
- Now you're gonna have to flip it. This is the part that can ruin the whole thing so BE careful not to break it or let it open up! This is why you can't overload ingredients, because of this step. If you need to use a second spatula to flip it properly, go for it. Whatever you need to do to keep the structural integrity intact. Your only keeping it on heat after folding to heat it through, melt cheese and seal the edge. So maybe 2-3 minutes on each side..
- Ok. Slide it out of the pan into a plate and your ready. Again, be careful not to break it. I garnished mine with a little basil. I also like some chopped green onion or even some oregano. Goes well with an omelette for some reason. Now, if you're like me you'll drown it in hot sauce and enjoy!.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Yummy The Love Omelette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp