Fish cutlets (Japanese style Fried Fish).
You can cook Fish cutlets (Japanese style Fried Fish) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish cutlets (Japanese style Fried Fish)
- You need 2 of fillets Fish (White-Fish).
- You need As needed of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Pepper.
- You need of As neede Flowers.
- You need As needed of Beaten Eggs.
- It’s As needed of Bread crumbs.
Fish cutlets (Japanese style Fried Fish) step by step
- Cut the Fish fillets into 8 pieces. Then shake salt & pepper onto the Fish..
- Coat the Fish with flour, then the beaten egg, then the bread crumbs..
- Heat the frying oil to about 170 degrees, then put the Fish in. After it cooks for a while, turn it over and fry till golden brown..
- Let the oil drip off..
- Pangasias fillete SG$0.9/ 100grams at Foodie Market..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Fish cutlets (Japanese style Fried Fish), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp