Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta.
You can have Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta
- You need 2 lbs of crawfish tails leave fat on if in frozen pack.
- It’s of Angel hair pasta cooked I did 2 12oz packs.
- It’s 1 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour if you want little thick.
- You need 2 tbs of creole season.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 5 of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of parsley flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s of Butter a good bit.
Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta step by step
- Put about at least 5 tbs butter or I just put enough to sauté my onions down till tender.
- Once onions cooked a little add tomatoes an garlic you can peel your tomatoes if u like that I did not. Cook for at least ten minutes !.
- Add your crawfish an let cook for another 10 to 15 mins.
- Once cook add your heavy whipping cream stir in good I use a whole quart an add your seasons an let come to a hard boil once then put on a simmer if add flour or starch or not cook to your likening for about 15 to 20 mins, I added flour I like my kinda thick.
- Then it should be done I served mine on angel hair pasta !! Like we say down in Louisiana oui cest bon (that’s good).
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Delicious Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp