Napa Cabbage With Pork In Supreme Sauce.
You can have Napa Cabbage With Pork In Supreme Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Napa Cabbage With Pork In Supreme Sauce
- You need of stew sauce mixture.
- You need 2 tbsp of oysters sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Shao Xin wine.
- It’s Dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of ground pork seasoning.
- Prepare 200 gram of ground pork.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper.
- You need of other items.
- Prepare 1/2 of Napa cabbage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tauchu(salted bean paste).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried goji berry (optional add on).
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried seaweed Chilli or any of your favourite dried. Chilli.
Napa Cabbage With Pork In Supreme Sauce step by step
- Wash and cut the Napa cabbage.
- Mix the ground pork with it's seasoning and add in tauchu and dried goji (mix well) then spread thinly some pork and top each with some dried seaweed Chilli.
- Stack up the Napa cabbage and finally TOP with another layer of Napa cabbage, all in a flat pan, POUR ALL THE STEW SAUCE MIXTURE then drizzle some sesame oil over it and cover lid.
- Steam for 10 minutes, Enjoy This Simple Dish With Some Plain White Rice..
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Napa Cabbage With Pork In Supreme Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp