Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork.
You can have Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork
- You need 1 can of Pulled Pork w/juices.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 cup of Honey BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Sliced Pineapple w/juice.
Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork instructions
- Open pulled pork can and empty contents into a frying pan. Heat on medium heat..
- In small baking pan, lay 6 slices of pineapple down. Brush on some bbq sauce. Put in oven at 350°f for 20 mins..
- Once pork is heated up, add seasonings and bbq sauce. Cut up the rest of the pineapples and add to pork. Add some pineapple juice to the pork and simmer on low..
- Put the sliced bbq pineapple on top of pork. Best to eat with rice..
Thank you tante yuni for sharing How to Make Delicious Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp