You can cook Beef Burritos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Burritos
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 4 large of Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 4 small of mini Sweet or Spicy Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- You need as needed of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 2 cup of Mexican Shredded Cheese.
Beef Burritos step by step
- fully cook ground beef in a little olive oil, Take out beef and set aside..
- finely chop mini bell peppers and saute them in the remaining oil in a med-high heat pan for 5 mins..
- Add ground beef to bell peppers and add taco seasoning with required amount of water directed on package..
- Stir and simmer for 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Then set aside..
- warm flour tortillas on stove or microwave. Lay flour torilla flat on a surface. Place beef and pepper mixture, and cheese in the middle of tortilla length wise..
- on both ends of the tortilla fold to the center, hold in place and take the bottom part of the tortilla and roll it up making sure all sides are closed.
- brush on olive oil seem side, and place oil side down on a new pan on med-high heat. brush oil on top side and sprinkle with salt..
- check after 1 min, if golden brown then flip over and cook other side til golden brown..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Beef Burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp