Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked eggs in corn muffins with sausage cream gravy dipping sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked eggs in corn muffins with sausage cream gravy dipping sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce:
- Take 6 of corn muffins, homemade or bakery muffins.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded mixed cheeses or any cheese you like, I used four cheese italian blend.
- Get 3 of strips of bacon, cut in half.
- Take 1 of FOR SAUSAGE CREAM GRAVY.
- Get 12 oz of pork breakfast sausage, casings removed and crumbled.
- Make ready 2 cup of cream, any type you have but cream not milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Take 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cracked black pepper.
Steps to make Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray.
- FOR EGG FILLED MIFFINS.
- Carefully, with a small sharp knife hollow out a space for the egg in each muffin..
- Fill each muffin one at a time, by breaking egg into small dish, with a slotted spoon very carefully transfer egg yolk to corn muffin hole, add as much egg white as will fit. The reason for this is homemade corn muffins can be to small to hold the entire egg. Most bakery muffins will hold the entire egg fine.Bake on prepared pan 8 to 15 minutes depending on how well done you like your eggs Keep in mind the egg will continue cooking from the heat of the muffin..
- MAKE SAUSAGE CREAM GRAVY.
- In a skillet brown sausage, drain excess grease, add cream and simmer until thickened, adding pepper and hot sauce, salt if needed.
- Serve muffins hot with gravy to dip in, garnish with green onions, amd sprinkle with cracked black pepper..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food baked eggs in corn muffins with sausage cream gravy dipping sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe of Award-winning Baked Eggs in Corn Muffins with Sausage Cream Gravy Dipping Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp