Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿.
You can have Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿 using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿
- Prepare of Vegan feta (a traditional block or cubed or crumbled).
- You need of Peppers (all or any colour).
- You need of Tomatoes (any shapes and colours).
- You need 1 of white onion.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of cucumber (cubed or moons).
- It’s A few of capers.
- You need 1 of drizzle of good olive oil.
- It’s of Sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- You need of Herbs – fresh or dried oregano, a sprig of thyme, mint, parsley, dill (a combination of two or three of these is nice, but it doesn’t matter which combination) 🌿.
- Prepare of A wedge of lemon.
- It’s 1 splash of red wine vinegar (add to half of the red onions to make a pink pickle).
Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿 instructions
- Wash and chop the salad vegetables. Remove seeds as to your preference..
- Add the feta, drizzle with olive oil abs sprinkle with herbs and season to your taste..
Thank you mother diah for sharing How to Cook Delicious Vegan Greek Salad with green herbs 🌱🌿, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp