Greek pasta salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing.
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. You can cook Greek pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek pasta salad
- It’s box of Classic pasta salad include seasoning mix.
- You need Cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- You need Cup of feta cheese.
- It’s Box of frozen mix vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of slice black Pitt olives.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of Greek dressing.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- It’s 8 cups of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? Greek Broccoli Pasta Salad combines tender fusilli pasta with fresh vegetables and a tangy herb dressing. Broccoli florets are briefly cooked, chilled and then tossed with noodles, tomatoes. Easy Greek Pasta Salad, with lots of veggies and a flavorful dressing, is a quick & easy, full of flavor side dish, perfect for summer Greek Pasta Salad.
Greek pasta salad instructions
- Heat water to boiling add salt and oil cook pasta for 7 minutes stirring occasionally uncovered after 7 minutes add the vegetable bag and cook for 3 minutes only.
- Drain completely in separate bowl combine the seasoning mix with Greek dressing or any kind of Dressing like Italian add the pasta and vegetables to it and mix well add the other ingredients and refrigerate enjoy cold yummy.
Go Greek with your pasta salad by stirring in cucumber, tomato, olives, spinach, and feta, and tossing in a tangy vinaigrette. This Greek Pasta Salad is fresh, light, flavorful, and filled with veggies. It's the perfect dish for when For this Greek Pasta Salad, we combine the ingredients listed below in a mason jar and shake to. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese. It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering!
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Yummy Greek pasta salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp