White Bean Marinara.
You can cook White Bean Marinara using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Bean Marinara
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 cans of (each 15 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 2 cans of (each 8 oz.) unsalted tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper.
- You need 2 of heaping cups baby spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
White Bean Marinara step by step
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the mushrooms with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook them, stirring occasionally, until they are browned and softened. Then add the garlic and cook until just fragrant..
- Stir in the beans, tomato sauce and seasonings to the pan and let it come up to a simmer. Once simmering, let it cook for 10 or so minutes. Then stir in the spinach. Once the spinach wilts down, add the cheese over the top and pop a lid on to let it melt. Or if your skillet is oven-safe, you can pop it under the broiler for a couple minutes. Then serve it up..
- Pictured here as leftovers served over red lentil pasta. I added some heavy cream and zucchini to the leftovers and heated it all through on the stovetop..
Thank you tante amel for sharing How to Prepare Delicious White Bean Marinara, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp