Crab sandwich with whole wheat bread.
You can cook Crab sandwich with whole wheat bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab sandwich with whole wheat bread
- You need 6 of crab sticks.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of lime.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare 3 of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 of of an onion.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
Crab sandwich with whole wheat bread instructions
- For the crab salad finely chop the crab meat into very small cubes..
- Combine the crab with the mayonnaise, ketchup, pepper, salt and lemon.
- Chop the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Cut the onion and avocado into thin slices.
- As an additional step you can toast your bread with a little of unsalted butter.
- Assemble your sandwich, drizzle over some balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
Thank you sister dian for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Crab sandwich with whole wheat bread, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp