Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan.
You can have Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan
- Prepare 500 gr of eggplant.
- Prepare 7 of long red chilies.
- You need 1 of red onion or 10 shallots.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of beef/chicken/mushroom stock (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan step by step
- Wash eggplants and tomatoes and dice them, put aside..
- Chop onion or shallots and garlics..
- Pre-heat sauce pan with oil in it, put chopped onion and garlic, stir it until the aroma comes out..
- Add diced tomato, salt, pepper, sugar, and stock, stir it well..
- Add diced eggplant, stir it properly until mix well..
- Cover the sauce pan and wait until the eggplant fully cooked, don't forget to stir it time to time so the bottom part doesnt burn..
- Spicy eggplant is ready to serve with rice or bread..
Thank you sister wati for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Spicy Eggplant (Terong Balado) *Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp