Spicy Grilled Cheese 🧀 (Vegan).
You can have Spicy Grilled Cheese 🧀 (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Cheese 🧀 (Vegan)
- Prepare 2 Slices of Bread.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion.
- It’s 2 Slices of Vegan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vegan Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 Splash of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 Splash of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Sriracha.
- You need to Taste of Salt.
Spicy Grilled Cheese 🧀 (Vegan) instructions
- Lightly toast the bread (for about a minute). When it is toasting slice the tomato and spring onion..
- Mix the sesame oil, soy sauce, Sriracha and mayo together and spread on one side of each piece of toast. Add the sliced tomato and spring onion on top of one slice of the bread, on the side with the Sriracha mayo, you can add the salt if you would like. Add 2 slices of vegan cheese on top on the tomato and add the other piece of bread, Sriracha mayo side down to make a sandwich..
- You can either toast the sandwich in a toastie maker, or fry it in a pan to make a grilled cheese. (Tip! As a treat, fry the grilled cheese in Mayo to make it extra crispy)! Toast for about 5 mins, applying pressure to make sure the cheese melts and flipping the sandwich so it is toasted on each side. Enjoy!.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Yummy Spicy Grilled Cheese 🧀 (Vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp