Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton).
You can have Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton)
- You need 6 of medium red onions.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 sprig of Thyme.
- It’s 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- It’s 2 of onion stock cubes.
- You need 1 slice of seeded sourdough.
- It’s 20 g of Vegan blue cheese.
- You need 1 splash of white wine.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton) instructions
- Chop the onions into rings. Add a splash of oil to the pan and cook the onions on a high heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Reduce the heat and put on lid. Cook until the onions start to soften. Add a splash of white wine or a sprinkle of sugar to help them to caramelise.if they start to stick to the bottom of the pan, add a slash of wine to deglaze the pan and stir. Cook until very soft, this will take at least 30 minutes, possibly longer. Don’t be tempted to rush this step..
- Add 2 cloves of chopped or crushed garlic, the bay leaf, Rosemary and Thyme. Cook for a further few minutes. Mix the stock cube with boiling water and allow to dissolve. Add to the pan and cook for around another 30 minutes. Melt half of the blue cheese into the soup and save the remaining for the crouton..
- Place a ladel of soup into the bowl. Top with a sour dough crouton, sprinkle with vegan blue and grill if you wish. Enjoy 😋.
Thank you tante amel for sharing How to Make Yummy Red Onion Soup with Vegan Blue Cheese 🌱 (& sourdough crouton), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp