Speghetti…squash. Spaghetti squash is a nutritious and delicious oblong seed-bearing variety of winter squash. Learn the best way to cook spaghetti squash in this recipe video! It's so easy and delicious when you do it right!
How To Bake Spaghetti Squash: Start by carefully cutting the spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise. EDIT: Many readers say that cutting it width-wise is even better because you get much longer strands. Is Eating Spaghetti Squash Good for You? You can have Speghetti…squash using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Speghetti…squash
- Prepare 1 large of speghetti squash.
- You need 2 tbsp of evoo.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of sage and rosemary to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter (optional).
- It’s 1 of desired amount favorite speghetti sauce for top of your "speghetti".
- You need 1 of parmesean cheese (optional) or nutritional yeast flakes for vegan option.
Because like its namesake pasta, spaghetti squash loves being matched up with flavorful sauces and such. Jump to the recipe showing How to Cook Spaghetti Squash or watch our quick video showing you how we do it. Like all winter squash, spaghetti squash requires some time in the oven before it becomes tender enough to eat. The quickest way to get this side dish on the table is to cut the squash in half and cook.
- Preheat oven 425.
- Slice ends off of speghetti squash then slice down center length wise.
- Remove seeds and stringy mush.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- Drizzle olive oil on squash add seasonings.
- I roast my squash sliced side down and put my garlic cloves under neath my squash in the hole where I dug seeds out and roasted that with it.
- After about an hour pull squash out of oven and flip it back over..shred in the meat of it with a fork with the grain of the squash so It looks similar to speghetti.
- I mix mine with a bit of butter and add some more salt then top it with sauce and cheese or mix the squash with yeast flakes for vegan option and top with sauce.
We won't pretend it tastes like traditional pasta (it's a squash, after all), but it is equally as satisfying and can be substituted into almost any pasta recipe. How to cook Spaghetti Squash This is a basic spaghetti squash recipe : Slice squash into halves. Place cut sides down in shallow water in a roasting pan. Spaghetti Squash is a healthy, delicious, and versatile vegetable that, once cooked, has long Learning How to Cook Spaghetti Squash may seem intimidating at first. And that's just one reason spaghetti squash is a fan-favorite.
Thank you sister amel for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Speghetti…squash, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp