Stuffed Jalapeños (Lactose free).
You can have Stuffed Jalapeños (Lactose free) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Jalapeños (Lactose free)
- Prepare bunch of Jalapeño Peppers.
- Prepare of earthbalance vegan butter.
- Prepare of For The Stuffing.
- It’s 1 packages of Melissa's Extra firm Tofu.
- It’s 1 packages of Go Veggie brand mozzarella flavor shreads (lactose free).
- Prepare small of handful Soy bacon flavor bits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of reallemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Habanero powder, OR, 1 habanero pepper.
- Prepare of Greek seasonings.
- You need of For the Breading.
- Prepare bunch of flour.
- It’s of eggs (use as much as needed to conplete).
- You need 1 box of Crackers.
Stuffed Jalapeños (Lactose free) instructions
- Tofu prep: Drain. slice. press tofu for 45 minutes. (to drain excess water out)..
- In blender – blend tofu, cheese shreads, soy bacon bits, vegetable broth, lemon juice, greek seasonings, and habanero (if using pepper blend now/if using powder you may mix in with whatever step is easiest.).
- Wash, slice and deseed jalapeño peppers.
- Fill Jalapeño halves with the stuffing mix..
- Mill crackers to a fine powder. Set in container for next step.
- In bowl 1: dip the stuffed peppers with flour. Then in bowl 2: dip them into the egg. Last in bowl 3: roll them around in the cracker crumbs.
- in pan on medium heat add earth balance. put stuffed peppers in pan and warm until stuffing oozes out slightly flipping peppers to evenly heat..
Thank you tante yuni for sharing Recipe: Yummy Stuffed Jalapeños (Lactose free), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp