Stuffed Shells (Lactose free).
You can cook Stuffed Shells (Lactose free) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shells (Lactose free)
- It’s 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- Prepare 2 tsp of EarthBalance Butter (vegan, lactose free, non-dairy).
- You need 1 box of (12oz) Barilla Jumbo Shells.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- You need 163 grams of Green Olives.
- Prepare 2 cup of Daiya cheddar cheese shreads (lactose free, vegan, non-dairy).
- It’s 1 small of handful soy flavored bacon bits.
Stuffed Shells (Lactose free) instructions
- Tofu prep: Drain, slice, and press tofu for 45 minutes. (to drain excess water out.).
- Add earthbalance butter, Reallemon Juice and tofu in pan. Gently scramble tofu and bake on low heat over stove until tofu is lightly browned, stirring frequently. (After tofu is baked, set aside for now.).
- Boil Jumbo shells for roughly 12 minutes. (Drain, rinse and set aside for now.).
- Chop, de-seed and pit the red and green peppers. Cut up the olives..
- Mix together the cooked tofu, chopped red and green peppers, chopped olives, daiya cheese, and soy bacon bits. Mix well..
- Carefully stuff each jumbo shell with the mixed ingredients.. Heat until cheese is melted if preferred, or eat as is. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing How to Cook Perfect Stuffed Shells (Lactose free), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp