Veggie Burgers (Lactose Free).
You can have Veggie Burgers (Lactose Free) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Burgers (Lactose Free)
- Prepare 2 can of Garbanzo beans (chickpeas).
- Prepare 1 of Red pepper.
- It’s 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Crackers.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of greek seasoning.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Daiya dairy free vegan cheese.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of Earthbalance vegan butter (lactose free).
- You need of hot peppers (optional).
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Bhut jolokia pepper (powder).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Habanero powder (or 1 habanero pepper).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jalapeño powder (or 1 jalapeño pepper).
Veggie Burgers (Lactose Free) instructions
- Drain, and mash Garbanzo beans. In a seperate container, mill the crackers to a powder. Set aside..
- Core and slice Red and green peppers. ** if you are adding habanero/jalapeño peppers, chop them up and add them with the red and green peppers..
- Mix all the chopped peppers to the garbanzo beans. Add eggs, crackers, and cheese. Mix well..
- Add in the greek seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, and bhut jolokia. Mix well..
- form patties and coat them with flour on both sides. then bake them in a little butter until they are slightly crispy. Enjoy..
Thank you tante wati for sharing How to Make Tasty Veggie Burgers (Lactose Free), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp