Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly).
You can have Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly)
- It’s bunch of Broccoli Florets.
- You need bunch of Carrot chips.
- You need large of handful cauliflower.
- You need 1 packages of snow peas.
- You need 1 packages of Sugar snap peas.
- You need 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- Prepare 2 cup of Daiya Cheddar cheese shreds (vegan, lactose free).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- You need 5 cup of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 medium of Handful Spinach Leaves (Powdered).
- You need of Greek seasoning.
- Prepare of basil.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need large of Handful soy flavor bacon bits.
- It’s 2 tbsp of EarthBalance vegan butter.
- It’s 2 of bags Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice.
Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly) step by step
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- Cut up the broccoli florets, cauliflower, carrot chips, snow peas, and sugar snap peas into small pieces. Set Aside for now…
- In blender, blend Tofu with vegetable broth and RealLemon Juice. Set aside..
- In crockpot add the cut up vegetables (from step 2), blended tofu (from step 3), Greek Seasoning, basil, parsley, soy flavor bacon bits, earthbalance butter, dried spinach leaves (crush them to a powder first.), and Daiya cheddar cheese shreds..
- Cook in crockpot for 4 to 5 hours..
- Boil up rice. Remove from baggies and slowly stir into crockpot. Do this when soup is almost done..
Thank you sister ulin for sharing How to Cook Yummy Cheesy Vegetable Soup (Lactose intollerant friendly), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp