Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta.
You can cook Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta
- Prepare of My roasted tomato sauce recipe (published) I use the whole jar from the recipe.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of rotini pasta.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of grated aged Asiago (or your choice).
- You need 8 oz of package pearl mozzarella.
Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta instructions
- I make the sauce 1 to 2 days ahead of time(see my recipe).
- Boil water and salt well, should taste like sea water. Add the pasta and cook to al dente, drain well..
- Add the sauce to a deep dish bowl. Add the pasta And mozzarella and toss well, add the cheese and toss again..
- Store in an air tight container and let the flavors marry overnight, serve at room temp..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Perfect Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp