Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich.
You can cook Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich
- Prepare 1 bag of plain bagels.
- It’s 1 of spreadable horseradish sauce.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of brown sugar deli sliced ham.
- Prepare 8 slices of as thick as you can get bacon.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomato.
- It’s of Deli style American cheese.
Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich instructions
- Cook bacon at 425 until crispy and done, take bacon out and spread the bagels around on the left over pan grease. Place cheese on bagels and bake at 325 for 10 min. Once the bagels are 5 min in place deli style ham on other end of pan to make it lightly crispy..
- Once the cheese and bagels look melted and toasty remove from pan, set on a cutting board, and spread horseradish on one side and mayo on the other ! If your not a fan of horseradish skip it! Layer your meat and veggies on and serve up!.
- This recipe will make up a whole package of bagels if you do it, otherwise just trim it down to make one for yourself, or however many you want to make for your family !.
Thank you mother ida for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Roasted Bagel: stacked sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp