Broccoli Cheese Tots.
You can cook Broccoli Cheese Tots using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Tots
- You need of Medium sized Broccoli (florets only).
- It’s 1 of medium carrot.
- It’s 1 of medium potato.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red chili flakes.
- You need of Salt as required (not too much as the cheese is salty as well).
- You need of Oil for shallow frying.
Broccoli Cheese Tots instructions
- Cut and boil broccoli and carrot together.
- Strain keep aside. Repeat the same with potato.
- Put them together in a good processor and pulse 4-5 times.
- Add the grated cheese, breadcrumbs, salt and chili flakes.
- Mix well.
- Shape then in tots.
- Freeze at least for 2 hours or more (some could be stored and used later).
- Shallow fry/Air Fry/Bake it.
Thank you tante yuli for sharing How to Cook Yummy Broccoli Cheese Tots, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp