Veggie Egg Breakfast Muffins.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, veggie egg breakfast muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veggie Egg Breakfast Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Veggie Egg Breakfast Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook veggie egg breakfast muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Egg Breakfast Muffins:
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 of Tomato, chopped.
- Make ready pinch of garlic powder.
- Get stick of Broccoli, chopped.
- Make ready tsp of coconut oil for pan greasing.
- Make ready 6 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1/3 of water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Almond milk.
- Get 1/4 of water.
- Get pinch of Oregano leaves.
Instructions to make Veggie Egg Breakfast Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk and water..
- Add in broccoli, tomatoes and onions..
- Then sprinkle in the oregano and garlic powder..
- Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil in the microwave and grease muffin tin..
- Evenly spread mix into the tins and place in the oven for 30 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food veggie egg breakfast muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Make Quick Veggie Egg Breakfast Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp