Vegan Cheesy Tomato Sauce (Lactose Free).
You can have Vegan Cheesy Tomato Sauce (Lactose Free) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Cheesy Tomato Sauce (Lactose Free)
- Prepare 5 medium of Potatos.
- It’s 1 can of (29 oz.) plain natural tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cup of Cabbage.
- You need 1 small of Handful Carrot Chips.
- You need 16 oz of Vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 cup of Daiya vegan nondairy cheddar shreads.
- It’s of basil.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of chives.
- You need of greek blend seasonings.
- Prepare of oregano.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Earthbalance vegan (extra virgin olive oil blend) butter.
- You need 1 of Hababero pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
Vegan Cheesy Tomato Sauce (Lactose Free) instructions
- Wash and peel Potatos..
- Cut up potatos, and cabbage..
- Blend Potatoes, cabbage, carrot chips, vegetable broth, habanero, and jalapeño pepper in blender..
- In crockpot, combine blended ingredients, Tomato Sauce, Daiya cheddar cheese shreads, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, chives, Greek Blend Seasoning, oregano, earthbalance butter, Lemon Juice..
- Cook for about 4 to 5 hours or until cooked.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing How to Cook Perfect Vegan Cheesy Tomato Sauce (Lactose Free), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp