Noodles with Pesto (Lactose free / Treenut Allergy Safe).
You can have Noodles with Pesto (Lactose free / Treenut Allergy Safe) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Noodles with Pesto (Lactose free / Treenut Allergy Safe)
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare small of handful of Spinach.
- It’s small of handful of Sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1 box of Mostaccioli Rigati.
- You need 1 cup of daiya non dairy vegan cheese (lactose free).
- It’s 1 tbsp of RealLemon.
- It’s of basil.
- Prepare of Greek seasoning.
- You need pinch of Himalayan Salt.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable broth.
Noodles with Pesto (Lactose free / Treenut Allergy Safe) instructions
- Bring water to a boil. Boil Mostaccioli Rigati until done. (follow box instructions.).
- Prepare garlic cloves: Peel the outter skin from cloves. Then boil up water in pan and boil cloves for a minute (to loosen the inner skins). Remove from heat, peel inner skins and set aside..
- Chop up broccoli, Spinach, and Sugar Snap Peas(to make it easier to blend)..
- Blend vegetables from step 3 and garlic cloves from step 2 with Vegetable broth and RealLemon in blender or nutribullet..
- Add daiya cheese, himalayan salt, greek seasoning, and basil to blended ingredients from step 4 and bring to a boil until cheese shreads are melted. Then remove from heat. This is your pesto..
- Mix heated pesto into noodles.
- Cut up cucumber into slices and put on top..
Thank you mother dian for sharing How to Prepare Appetizing Noodles with Pesto (Lactose free / Treenut Allergy Safe), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp