Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole.
You can have Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole
- Prepare 2 lb of yellow squash.
- Prepare 1/3 large of Thinly Slice White Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegan Butter.
- You need 2 cup of Bob's Red Mill Almond meal/flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Silk Soy Milk.
- It’s 2 cup of Kraft Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of Organic Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 of Pam Olive oil spray.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Egg Whites.
Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole instructions
- Thinly slice 2 lbs of yellow squash.
- Broil squash and onions in water for 10 minutes.
- drain in strainer and let set.
- Melt vegan butter in medium saucepan and add almond flour and stir.
- Add warm Soy milk to saucepan and stir until thickened.
- remove mixture from heat.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of cheese, cayenne powder, salt and ground black pepper, Stir until completely melted.
- Add squash and stir well.
- Spray Olive Oil Spray onto the Casserole Dish completely..
- Spoon squash mixture evenly in the casserole dish.
- in a medium mixing bowl, add 2 cups of egg whites and organic bread crumbs, mix well..
- Spread bread crumb mixture over the top of squash mixture and add 1/2 cup cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes..
- let cool for 10-15 minutes and serve.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Delicious Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp