You can cook Seafood Canapés using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Canapés
- It’s 1 loaf of sliced bread (sandwich bread).
- Prepare 1 cup of cocktail sauce.
- It’s 100 grams of shrimps.
- You need 100 grams of smoked salmon.
- You need 70 grams of caviar (or lumpfish roe caviar).
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of dill.
Seafood Canapés step by step
- Slice bread (~2cm thick) and cut the crusts off.
- Slightly toast every slice and spread cocktail sauce on it.
- Spread salmon with dill.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on shrimps.
- Cut each bread slice in 4 squares (btw it depends on the size of the bread you're using, usually canapes are 5x5cm or 6x6cm squares).
- Put a teaspoon of caviar on some squares, a teaspoon of shrimps on some other ones and cut salmon to fit the rest of the squares..
- Put mayonnaise in a pastry bag with the smallest hole and decorate your canapes!.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Seafood Canapés, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp