You can have Chicken Lasagne using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Lasagne
- You need 700 gm of Chicken Mince.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It’s 2 cups of Tomatoes freshly pureed.
- You need 15-18 of Lasagne Sheets.
- You need 5-6 of Garlic Cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 of Onions finely chopped medium sized.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander Leaves or Parsley finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
Chicken Lasagne step by step
- In a cooking pot, cook chicken mince along with onion and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato paste. Season well with coriander or parsley, salt and black pepper..
- Simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagne sheets for about 5-8 minutes or until al dente. Drain them and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 180°C. To assemble, spread some sauce on a rectangular or square baking tray. Arrange some sheets lengthwise over the sauce. Over the sheets, spread about 2 tablespoon of Ricotta cheese followed by a handful of Mozzarella. Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese..
- Repeat layers, and top with remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake for about 12-15 mins or till the cheese melts. Cool for 10 minutes before serving..
Thank you tante sri for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chicken Lasagne, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp