Stir-fried Eggplant with Minced Pork and Sweet Basil.
You can have Stir-fried Eggplant with Minced Pork and Sweet Basil using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Eggplant with Minced Pork and Sweet Basil
- You need 1 of pcs./200 gr Long Green Eggplant.
- It’s 50 gr of Minced Pork.
- It’s 20 of Sweet Basil Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 5 pcs. of Small Chili (Red or Green).
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Bean Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water/Stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
Stir-fried Eggplant with Minced Pork and Sweet Basil step by step
- Cut eggplant 3/4" as picture. Bring to fry in oil and set aside..
- Put 1 tbsp of oil in pan, then fry garlic til scent and put minced pork, eggplant and chili. Stir well..
- Seasoning with white soy sauce, maggi sauce, bean paste, sugar. Pour little watar/stock. Stir well..
- When pork and eggplant are cooked, add sweet basil leaves and turn off the heat..
- Tip : Served with steamed rice/boiled rice. Taste is Salty, little sweet, spicy and basil flavoured. You can change from green eggplant to purple one. Deep fry eggplant before stir fry is way to avoid black skin of eggplant and texture would be soft. But you also can stir fry as normal way by starting No.2.
Thank you mother wati for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Stir-fried Eggplant with Minced Pork and Sweet Basil, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp