Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan.
You can have Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan
- You need 2 bunches of choy sum.
- Prepare 200 gr of button mushroom.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of red long chili (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan instructions
- Chop garlics and tomato, and chili. Cut up choy sum and slice mushrooms..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, add chopped garlic, stir it for 3 minutes in medium fire. Add chopped tomato and chili, stir it for 3 mins..
- Add mushrooms, stir it well, wait until half cook, add choy sum, stir it well..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, mix it well, cover the pan, lower the fire, wait until the veggies cooked well (around 10 mins)..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp