You can have Tricolori Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tricolori Pasta
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can or 1-1/2 c cooked white beans.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 12 oz of uncooked penne or strozzapreti pasta, cooked.
- It’s 6-10 oz of fresh baby spinach, rinsed and stem removed.
- You need 1/2 (14 oz) of can of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped fresh rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes or Aleppo pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of Grated vegan or traditional Parmesan cheese.
Tricolori Pasta step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan. Saute garlic 1-2 minutes. Add tomatoes and simmer 8 minutes. Add beans and spinach. Saute another 8-10 minutes..
- Add rosemary, pepper, balsamic vinegar, salt and 1/4 c of vegetable broth. Simmer 5-10 minutes..
- Add cooked pasta and simmer covered until flavors blend. Add rest of vegetable broth if needed..
- Serve with vegan parmesan cheese..
Thank you sister amel for sharing How to Prepare Yummy Tricolori Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp