Chicken Kinda blue.
You can have Chicken Kinda blue using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Kinda blue
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of your favorite salted cracker.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Sliced cheese (be creative, try muenster, gouda, or pepper jack).
- You need of Thin sliced ham.
- You need 1 of large can of vegan soup.
Chicken Kinda blue step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Throw crackers in Ziploc bag and roll the large soup can over them until they are powder..
- Cut chicken breast in half, put in Ziploc bag and use can to flatten the chicken. (This can is useful).
- Lay all four flat fowls out and place a a slice of ham on each one followed by a slice of cheese. (That was a fun sentence to say).
- Roll each flat fowl (maybe you have to say it out loud) and use toothpicks to keep it rolled..
- Crack egg in bowl and roll the formerly flat fowl in the egg.
- Roll the egg covered chick roll around in the crushed crackers..
- Throw on cookie sheet and put in oven until crackers are a rich brown..
- Put can of vegan soup in pantry and never eat it. Just use it as a rolling pin..
- While waiting for it to be done.. pretend it was hard..
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Perfect Chicken Kinda blue, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp