Lasagne rollups. Lasagna Roll Ups – Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Lasagna Roll-Ups from Delish.com sneak in some extra veggies for your next dinner. One night friends on a tight schedule stopped by.
Lasagna rolls are make-ahead and freezer-friendly. Rolling lasagna noodles around a filling of spinach and cheese makes a tasty pasta dish. I filled my Lasagna Roll Ups with spinach and cheese but you could also do mushrooms, pesto, or any meat. You can cook Lasagne rollups using 32 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagne rollups
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken mince(hand chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli + 1tsp crush red chilli.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder (zeera).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 cups of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 of chopped capsicum.
- It’s of Cheddar and mozzarella cheese to garnish.
- It’s of White sauce (thick).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter (28g).
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Chopped basil to garnish.
- You need of White sauce (thin).
- You need 2 tbsp of or 28g butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper (as finely crushed as possible).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cheddar and 2 tbsp mozzarella.
You really can make this one your own. Build lasagna in a new way with these Lasagna Roll-Ups! With ricotta, ground beef and mozzarella cheese, Lasagna Roll-Ups are a fun way to eat this dish! Lasagna Roll Ups, a delicious spinach and cheese roll up, topped with quick meat sauce and mozzarella!
Lasagne rollups instructions
- To make the red mince, chop one large onion. Add it to a pan with oil. Fry untill translucent and then add the garlic paste(of about half a garlic). Mix well and add the chicken mince (if the mince is frozen, chop up with hands first). Add the red chilli, vinegar, black pepper, cumin, salt, oregano and chicken powder and mix well for 2 to 3 mins. Then add the tomato puree and chopped capsicum. Cover and cook on low flame for 4 to t mins..
- If your mince is turning to lumps, mash with a wooden spoon. (To make your own tomato paste, boil 400g tomatoes in some water for half an hour and then blend then along with the water. Then cook this for a bit).
- Boil the lasagne sheets. Put 2 tbsp oil and one tbsp salt in boiling water and put in the lasagne sheets (about 15). Make sure the sheets dont break so be very gentle. We put the oil so that the sheets dont stick. Boil for 7 minutes. Take them out and put in cold/ room temp water carefully. They need to be half done. Strain them..
- To make the THICK white sauce, melt the butter in a non stick pan. Add the flour and mix till there are no lumps. Use a whisk or a spatula. Add the milk very gradually, mixing as you go so that there are no lumps. Add the black pepper, oregano and salt. Then add the cheese..
- To made the THIN white sauce, melt the butter, add the flour and mix. Add the milk gradually. (Same as above). Add the garlic paste, salt, black pepper, oregano, cheddar and mozzarella. Add the warm chicken stock to the cream separately first, so that they dont make lumps. Add to the sauce and mix well. You need this sauce to be thin so add more chicken stock if you need..
- (The thick sauce needs to go inside the rollups and the thin sauce will be poured on top. You need to make BOTH these sauces for this recipe).
- Put the oven to preheat..
- Now to assemble, take a lasagne sheet and spread a spoonful of the thick sauce on it. Put a spoon of the mince and spread. Roll it up and put in it a pyrex dish..
- Fill up the dish and now take the thin sauce. Put a spoon of sauce on each roll up so that they dont get hard. Sprinkle the grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese on them and add the rest of the thin sauce. Sprinkle a bit of red chilli and oregano on top..
- If you have some sheets left, you can make the roll ups and put them in little ramekins..
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake @ 180°C for 15 to 20 mins or until the cheese melts..
- The total cheese you'll need for this recipe is 300g so you can do half mozzarella and half cheddar..
This easy dish cooks up fast for a quick & easy meal! These rolled lasagna packages are filed with the same ooey-gooey flavor as the traditional baked dish, but they're much more fun to serve. Incredibly delicious Lasagna Roll-Ups that are totally delicious and a true comforting dish presented in a fun new way. Take the guesswork out of portion control. Cheesy and delicious lasagna roll ups are a fun alternative to layered lasagna, totally versatile and easy to prepare—the perfect little pasta packages, hot, fresh, and super cozy!
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Tasty Lasagne rollups, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp