Orange Sauce Fettuccine, with Fish & Veg.
You can cook Orange Sauce Fettuccine, with Fish & Veg using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Sauce Fettuccine, with Fish & Veg
- It’s of First the Sauce;.
- Prepare 1 of , 28 ounce can of Plum tomatoes (salted).
- It’s 1/2 of + cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tomato Paste (Wet).
- Prepare 1 of small can of baby sweet corn (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of small white onion (chopped finely).
- It’s 2 of fillets of Haddock.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese (grated).
- Prepare Squeeze of half a lime or lemon.
- You need of Seasonongs: I added a tsp of dry pepper, tsp of crushed red pepper, tsp of cayenne, and a tsp of basil powder.
- You need of Next, the Spaghetti;.
- It’s 1 package of Fettucini (cook in water, add olive oil and salt) – cook to your liking, drain.
Orange Sauce Fettuccine, with Fish & Veg instructions
- In a large pot with cooking oil (I used olive oil), add the finely chopped white onion, & minced garlic until bronzed..
- Then add the can of plum tomatoes, and break apart the plum tomatoes until it is mostly liquid..
- Next add the 1/2 cup of tomato paste and combine..
- Then, add your seasonings, some of which I mentioned above..
- Then add a squeeze of half a lime preferably, or lemon (to cut the sauce if it is too salty)..
- Let the sauce cook down, then slowly add the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (grated), and slower yet, the 1/2 cup of heavy cream (I used a half & half)..
- Next drain the can of baby corn and add it to the sauce mixture..
- In the meantime, cook the fettucini in a pot, then drain..
- Then, cook the 2 fillets of Haddock (no seasonings) in a small fry pan until flaky..
- Combine the fettucini with the sauce or keep them separate, as I do – so you can layer the sauce on top of the fettucini, and the unseasoned cooked haddock on top of the 'orange sauce'..
- Notes, any type of noodle will do. Top it off with some more parmesan. Even add black olives, and chopped parsley if you fancy..
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Orange Sauce Fettuccine, with Fish & Veg, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp