Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 pound of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 48 ounces of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Celery leaves.
- It’s 1 of medium Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 sticks of Celery (chopped).
- It’s 3 of Carrots (sliced).
- It’s 12 ounces of Wide Egg Noodles.
- It’s 2 of Green Onions (sliced).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Parsley.
Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Melt butter in 5 quart pot and add chicken and garlic. Cook on medium high heat mixing until thoroughly cooked, around 7 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, salt pepper, and celery leaves to pot. Bring to a boil..
- Chop and slice onions, celery and carrots. Add to pot, bring back to a boil and simmer with cover for 40 minutes..
- Add noodles to pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Slice green onions..
- Add onions and parsley into soup, stir thoroughly and simmer additional 5 minutes..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Noodle Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp