Spinach Tortilla Wrap.
You can have Spinach Tortilla Wrap using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Tortilla Wrap
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 head of onion.
- It’s 250 grams of spinach.
- You need 125 grams of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of red chili (small).
- Prepare 3 of cherry tomatoes.
Spinach Tortilla Wrap instructions
- For the spinach filling, saute finely chopped garlic and onion with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Then, add the finely chopped spinach. When the spinach is half cooked, pour 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 125 grams of cheddar cheese, then saute until the cheese is melted. Add 1 small red chili, if desired..
- For the tortilla wrap, mix 1 cup of whole wheat flour, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder. Then, mix with 1/2 cup of warm water. Make 4 medium size balls and use a rolling pin to flatten each dough into a circle. Set a clean pan to heat, then place the flatten dough for approximately 15 seconds, for both sides. Avoid heating the dough too much as it would make the dough difficult to roll..
- Lift the heated dough and place on a plate, spread the spinach paste as desired, then wrap like a spring roll..
- Use the cherry tomatoes for garnishing, if desired..
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Perfect Spinach Tortilla Wrap, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp