Vegan Creamy Alfredo.
You can cook Vegan Creamy Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Creamy Alfredo
- You need 1/4 cup of vegan butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk alternative.
- It’s 1 of heaping tablespoon vegan mayo.
- You need 1/3 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 1/2 box of pasta.
- You need 2 handfuls of cheese alternative of choice.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, italian seasonings.
Vegan Creamy Alfredo step by step
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions, don’t forget to save your pasta water! Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and then sauté your garlic.
- Once garlic has browned, add in flour. It will form a sort of dough, brown this as well.
- Pour in your milk alternative and reserved pasta water, whisk well to dissolve clumps.
- Put in your vegan mayo and your cheese alternative and whisk again to combine.
- Heat mixture on low until it thickens, add salt, pepper, Italian seasonings, etc to your liking. Remove from heat once it’s at desired thickness.
- Stir your pasta into the sauce and enjoy!.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Vegan Creamy Alfredo, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp