Vegan Omelette. Whether you spell it omelette or omelet, the main thing is that this omelet is made without eggs and or the typical vegan substitute; chickpea flour (yuck)! I've created the BEST vegan omelet recipe, and. It's essential to use a truly non-stick skillet to make the omelet come out of the pan intact.
It's vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and of course egg-free, yet tastes surprisingly similar to egg omelettes! This is the best egg-free and soy free vegan omelette ever! If you are looking for a quick and healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner… then this is it! You can have Vegan Omelette using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Omelette
- Prepare 1,5 cups of Chickpea Flour (375 ml).
- Prepare 5 ml of Black Salt (or Herb Salt).
- Prepare 2.5 ml of Tumeric.
- Prepare 5 ml of Hing (garlic /onion alternative).
- It’s 1.5 Cups of Water (375 ml).
- It’s 1 cup of Packed Cauliflower Rice.
- You need 2 Bunches of Asparagus (about 20 spears).
- You need 5 ml of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Black Pepper (optional seasoning).
You can add any herbs and spices you like and top with. However you want to spell it this Vegan Chickpea Omelet isn't made from eggs (technically that makes it a non-omelet but you get the point). The Chickpea flour Vegan Omelette to make! Spinach quinoa omelet, Cauliflower Chickpea flour pancakes, Vegetable Omelet, Lentil Mung Bean Omelet and more.
Vegan Omelette instructions
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and add water bit by bit while stirring with a wire wisk. Next stir in the cauliflower (about two cups of cauliflower florets, washed and blended in food processor or grated finely by hand)..
- Wash the asparagus and chop the bottom two thirds of the stems into thin slices. Sauté in a bit of coconut oil. Add 30 ml water and cover with lid, stirring occasionally. Add the asparagus tips which you kept whole. Continue to sauté until tender yet firm. Add lemon juice..
- Pour a thin layer of the batter into a hot pan. Reduce heat. Dedvide topping into the amount of portions you wish to cook. Add topping for each omelette on top..
- Cook for a few minutes until you are able to slide a spatula under the omlette and flip over. Cook on the other side until golden brown..
- Flip over again to serve with topping on top. Season to taste with black pepper and some herb salt. Repeat for every omlette. The runnier your batter, the thinner the omlette will be and the longer it is cooked on low heat the crispier it will become. So play around with consistency and temperature until it is ideal for your taste. Serve with home made tomatoe sauce. Enjoy!.
- Alternatively you can top your omlette (pancake) with raw vegetables after it has been cooked on both sides. Avo tomatoe slices and baby spinach works well..
Today I decided to make the BEST Vegan Omelette. Whether you spell it omelette or omelet, we're battling the traditional chickpea flour omelette against my. Think going vegan means no more omelets for breakfast? Our simple tutorial will show you how easy it is to make a vegan omelet. You can make delicious vegan omelettes, and even scrambled "eggs"!
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Vegan Omelette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp