Roasted Rosemary Asparagus.
You can cook Roasted Rosemary Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Rosemary Asparagus
- You need 20 of asparagus.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of French Rosemary, chopped.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- You need of to taste, salt.
- It’s of to taste, pepper.
Roasted Rosemary Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Place water in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once at a boil, blanch asparagus.
- Strain vegetables and place on a baking sheet.
- Pour olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper over asparagus and toss.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until done.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing How to Make Perfect Roasted Rosemary Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp