Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta.
You can have Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 5 of halved cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 15 oz of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Rotini pasta.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Go Veggie dairy free cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Go Veggie vegan mozzarella shreds.
Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta instructions
- Warm the oil in a skillet over medium heat..
- Add the broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, and garlic and sautee for 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat..
- Turn the heat up to high and add the broth, onion powder, and the pasta. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes or until the pasta is soft, stirring it occasionally..
- Take it off the heat and stir in the cream cheese. Let it sit for 5 minutes while the sauce thickens..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella crumbles over the top to taste…And enjoy! Watch my vegan life at YouTube.com/lilhpster.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp