Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette.
You can cook Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette
- Prepare of Egg Mix.
- It’s 2 packages of Soft Mori-Nu Tofu.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Golden Flax Seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Kavala Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Nutritional Yeast Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 dash of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken Seasoning (vegetarian).
- You need 4 oz of Soy Kaas Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Omelette Fillings.
- It’s 2 of Small White Onions.
- It’s 1 of Red Pepper.
- You need 5 of White Mushrooms.
- You need 7 of Green Olives.
- You need 2 of Chive Onions.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Large Tomato.
Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette step by step
- Lightly oil a pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and heat pan on medium high. Be sure to have your own sufficiently hot and ready.
- Combine all egg mix ingredients in a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Set egg mix aside and prepare your omelette fillings.
- Chop omelette fillings however you like, so they fit in the omelette.
- Pour your egg mix into your pre-heated pan, about half an inch thick.
- In another pan, combine your omelette fillings in another pan set to high. Leave out tomatoes from pan for now.
- Your egg mix will be ready to flip when the edges are golden brown. Flip carefully with a large spatula.
- Add fillings to your omelette, and allow the other side to cook a bit.
- Once cooked, remove omelette carefully and fold over once you place it on the plate.
Thank you sister diah for sharing How to Make Delicious Vegan Gluten-Free Tofu Omlette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp