Orange Salmon with Asparagus.
You can cook Orange Salmon with Asparagus using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Salmon with Asparagus
- Prepare of zest of 1 orange and 1/4 c fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1/4 c of low-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of peeled and grated ginger.
- Prepare 4 (6 oz) of boneless, skinless salmon fillets.
- It’s 16 of asparagus spears, trimmed.
Orange Salmon with Asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In small bowl, whisk together orange zest and juice, soy sauce and ginger; set aside..
- Packets (make 4):.
- Cut large piece of parchment paper. In the center, place fillet and 4 spears and pour marinade on top..
- Form packet by folding paper long-wise several times. Fold up each end in toward fillet..
- Place packets on baking sheet and bake 15-20, until fillets flake and asparagus is tender..
Thank you tante yani for sharing Recipe: Yummy Orange Salmon with Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp