Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan.
You can cook Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan
- Prepare 200 gr of rice noodle.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of red onions.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare 200 gr of cabbage.
- You need 2 of eggs (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Hot water to soak rice noodle.
Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan instructions
- Soak rice noodle with hot water for 3-5 mins, drain the water, put aside..
- Grate carrots, chop spring onions, and cabbage, put aside..
- Mash red onion and garlic, pit it aside..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put mashed onion and garlic in, stir them until the aroma comes out..
- Push the onion and garlic to the side, crack eggs in the other side of sauce pan, scramble it until its cooked, and mix it with onion and garlic together..
- Add grated carrot, chopped cabbage, and spring onion, mix it well, wait until they are cooked well, add salt and pepper, mix well..
- Add rice noodle gradually, mix it with 2 forks until blends and mixed peoperly, taste it before turning off the fire..
- Enjoy while hot :D.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp