Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage.
You can have Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of packaged smoked sausage (I used 2 for this recipe)sliced into coins.
- You need 2 cans of diced tomatoes(14 oz).
- You need 1-32 ounce of chicken broth + 1 can chicken broth (low sodium).
- Prepare 1 package of tortellini (I used 2 for this recipe) any flavor you like.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of fresh baby spinach.
Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage instructions
- Heat olive oil in large stockpot, then add chopped onion and smoked sausage, then add garlic and sauté until onion is translucent and sausages start to brown…..
- Add the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, black pepper and bring to a boil……
- Add tortellini, and boil for 4 min or until tortellini is slightly soft, stirring gently…….
- Reduce heat and add spinach and cook until spinach has wilted…….
- Remove pot from heat, serve and enjoy ?!.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Spinach Tortellini Soup with Smoked Sausage, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp