Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans.
You can have Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans
- You need 4 Slices of Smoked Bacon Cubed.
- It’s 1 of \2 diced onion.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s to Taste of Salt.
- Prepare to Taste of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 6 1/2 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 3 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- It’s 1 Pound of Pinto Beans Sorted and Rinsed.
- It’s of Cook 60 Minutes High Pressure.
- It’s 1 Can of Favorite Chili.
- It’s of Quick Pressure Release.
Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans instructions
- On medium high sauté mode, add bacon, olive oil, onions, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent, and the bacon has rendered some fat. 7-10 minutes. Add Minced Garlic towards the end..
- Add water, bouillon cubes, and pinto beans. Cook under high pressure for 1 hour. Let naturally release for 5 minutes, then do a quick pressure release. Enjoy!.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing How to Cook Yummy Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp