[Vegan] Mexican Street Corn.
You can cook [Vegan] Mexican Street Corn using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Mexican Street Corn
- Prepare 5 ears of corn, cut in half.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garlic oil.
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 4 of limes.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cashew mayo/sour cream.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Sriracha.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Follow Your Heart Parmesan.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
[Vegan] Mexican Street Corn step by step
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brush corn generously with garlic oil and cook until golden brown, about 7-10 minutes, turning corn frequently to ensure its browned on all sides. Corn can also be cooked on a grill or under a broiler..
- While corn is cooking, use a microplane to grate lime zest over cilantro (roughly 2 heaping tablespoons). Add a generous pinch of sea salt (roughly 1/4 teaspoon) and chop the mixture until the cilantro is very finely minced..
- Add Sriracha to cashew mayo and whisk to combine..
- Once corn is cooked, brush each cob with a generous amount of Sriracha mayo mixture. Sprinkle with chili powder, then roll in cilantro lime mixture. Lay on a platter and sprinkle with cashew parmesan..
- Corn can be served warm or at room temperature..
Thank you mother dian for sharing Recipe: Tasty [Vegan] Mexican Street Corn, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp