Mac and Cheese Egg Combo Muffin.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mac and cheese egg combo muffin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mac and Cheese Egg Combo Muffin is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mac and Cheese Egg Combo Muffin is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mac and cheese egg combo muffin using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mac and Cheese Egg Combo Muffin:
- Take of Mac and Cheese Ingredients:.
- Get 1/2 cup of macaroni.
- Take 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 cup of (warm) milk.
- Prepare 3 slices of bacon.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated extra tasty cheddar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder (optional).
- Take of Egg layer ingredients:.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 3 tbs of grated cheddar.
- Make ready 2 stalk of chopped chives.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Mac and Cheese Egg Combo Muffin:
- Preheat your oven into 375°F or 190°C.
- Boiled the macaroni with a bit of salt and boiled them until less than al dente. It means, if from the instruction box you need to boil until 8 minutes, boiled them only 6 minutes, because you need the macaroni to be cooked for the second time..
- Stir fry sliced bacon until nice and crispy about 3-4 minutes. Add a ladle of pasta water, that used for boiling pasta..
- Make a white sauce, by adding 2 tbs of butter, melt them on a pan with medium low heat (don't burnt them or avoid to make them until brown), add 2 tbs of flour, stir them until look like a wet dough, pour the milk 3 times, 1/3 each. Give a really good mix, and if it's working too fast, you just need to mix them off your stove until all the lumps gone and well combined and back again to your stove, do the same process each time you pour in your milk until all done..
- Season your white sauce with salt and pepper, add the cheddar, parmesan, and mozarella, into the white sauce, and you could add a nutmeg powder if you like, but if you don't just skip it..
- Mix well your white sauce and last, add the cooked macaroni and your crispy bacon, mix them all gently until all is well combined. Set aside..
- In the other bowl beat the eggs and grated cheddar about 1 minute and until all combined and season them with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Now on a muffin tray that have already been sprayed with non-stick spray, put about a table spoon of your mac and cheese into each cup..
- After all done, fill the egg batter on the top of your mac and cheese until almost full cup. Sprinkle with chopped chives..
- Bake them about 20-25 minutes or until the top of your egg muffins a bit brown..
- Tips: if you find your mac and cheese a bit too salty, don't worry!!! You still have the way out, all you need to do is just by not seasoning your egg and cheese batter. It will come out with a perfect balance taste. 😘😘😘.
- The remain mac and cheese (too lazy to prepare it again inside the muffin cups) 😂😂😂.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mac and cheese egg combo muffin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante sri for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Mac and Cheese Egg Combo Muffin, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp