Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta.
You can have Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta
- You need of Pesto Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of Fresh Basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water (plus more as needed).
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need 1/2 pack of spaghetti or any kind of pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced onion.
Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta instructions
- Boil water and cook the pasta, set aside.
- Add all the Pesto sauce in the blender for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and sauté mushrooms and onion.
- Add green peas and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add cooked Pasta.
- Add Pesto Sauce.
- Mixed well, add salt and pepper to taste.
Thank you sister sri for sharing Recipe: Perfect Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp